Friday, May 8, 2009

Celebrate good times!





I have a lot of celebration blogging to catch up on. The first of which was a huge surprise celebration given in my honor on the Thursday before Easter to celebrate a promotion at work. In a record amount of sneaky activity my wonderful coworkers managed to get family, friends, students and fellow staff members there and I was none the wiser. I even gave them great comedy when I pitched a royal fit about having to change a hair appointment for an "emergency meeting". I cannot stress how surprised and humbled by the event I was. If you cannot tell, by my very red face above.





Last weekend, I got to relive my college days at my first annual sorority reunion. There were only a few of us this go around, but we had a blast and already have people promising they will be there next year.









And last but certainly not least, Cinco de Mayo found me turning 33. And instead of doing this (only in a sombrero) like I did during my college days.





We did this.





But that was just fine too. Especially since right before the game my three guys presented me with my gift and sang Happy birthday. And this little fella's new favorite word is Mama. Which he says with such great inflection and draws out both M's so it is MMMMMaMMa. It sounds just beautiful to me. In fact, he woke up calling me in the middle of the night a few weeks ago, and while we usually only go in if he is really crying , I went straight in there. Hmm, maybe he should call me SSSSSuckerrrr.

2 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Kit

Ms. ~K said...

PS....And congrats on your promotion!!!