Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Two Bears in the bed...

and the baby bear said, "does this thing have a weight limit?" Lately if Chase is dispatched to entertain Noel when he is still in him crib, Chase takes it upon himself to climb on in. This is the scene from a few mornings ago. I am not sure this is what Noel wanted to wake up to.
In Noel news, we are now on our third antibiotic in a little less than a month. And when we go tomorrow for what I hope will be his one year well visit, that will make the third office visit in 3 weeks. Don't even get me started about the number of times we were there in December. Anyways, three weeks ago it was ears and sinus infection that had never cleared up. After a week on antibiotic he was still running a high fever at night and I just felt like something wasn't quite right, so in we went. They ran several tests including a strep test which the doctor assured me would be negative because kids his age don't get strep and he was already on antibiotic. Well, Mr. Exceptional proved her wrong.
As I post, I am thinking we are on the road to recovery, but to be honest, I am quite afraid to speak ( or type) those words. I guess we will see tomorrow.

3 comments:

Bill & Stacie said...

Just so you know, the crib will hold their weight. My crazy husband got in Meredith's one day to be funny and it didn't break.

As for strep and babies, it can so happen, Meredith got strep throat in Sept.

Hope Noelly is better soon!

Lindsey Oliver said...

I feel your pain! Here's hoping and praying everyone is healthy... may omnicef do the trick this time!

Ms. ~K said...

Chase is a great big brother!!!
Hope Noell is feeling better.
Ms. ~K