Tuesday, January 6, 2009

He-Man

I know I keep alluding to the fact Noel is really strong, but this takes the cake. Last night he was tired of sitting in his high chair. He was fussing and getting mad but we weren't ready to get him out because we were still eating. All of a sudden he gave a big, angry push and broke the tray off the seat part. He managed to rip the holder thing off the tray part, if that makes any sense. Then he just grinned at us and started banging the now ripped off tray around. All I could think of was he reminded me of the Hulk. However, I am already worried about those lovely tantrums 2 and 3 year olds love to pitch. Heck, he will probably pick me up and give me a spanking if i don't do what he wants in a few months.

1 comment:

Tara said...

WOW! That is stength.