Sunday, July 6, 2008

Better check your fluid levels...



Chase in Granny's tub where she allows him to put in tons of bubble bath and turn on the jets.


The other night we were driving and Chris was telling me about one of his customers who has a very sick child. Chris commented on how he couldn't imagine being in that position because he was an absolute wreck that Chase had to stay in the NICU because of jaundice. Well, this was the first Chase had heard of this and he had a million questions. If you know Chase, you also know that simple answers to such questions do not suffice. So, during the course of the conversation I told him his body had too much Bilirubin and that made him a little sick. He finally seemed satisfied and we moved on to other topics of conversation, but right as we were getting out of the car he posed the toughest question of all...."Mom, how did they get rid of all my hill-billy fluid?" If you have heard his accent, you know that they didn't.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Oh no, I'd say he's definitely still full of the "hill-billy fluid"! ha, ha He's so funny!

Kim said...

That cracks me up. I love the picture by the way, and vacation looked fun too! I know I say this everytime, but I just want to kiss Noel's cheeks off!