Monday, July 21, 2008

How I spent my weekend...

This weekend I took the Student Leaders from my campus on a retreat at my father in law's lodge. These women are great and it keeps me young working with college students. Chris, Chase and Noel joined us for dinner and then Chase led those interested on a walk around the farm. As we walked, Chase pulled me aside to ask, "Mom, is the only the they talk about fashion?" It was pretty comical. I told him, "No, sometimes they talk about boys." You should have seen the face I got from him with that answer.



Here is my little monkey. If something stays still long enough, Chase is going to try and climb it.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

I was curious what you guys had been up to... sorry I never called on Friday. We've got campmeeting next week, maybe we'll see you all sometime then?!?