Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby He-Man

I am raising a baby He-Man. Noel's newest word is meat. That's right, he asks specifically for meat when being fed. I noticed this when he was eating spaghetti last night. If he was offered a bite with noodles, he looked at me plaintively and said "meat, meat." So I picked out a chunk of hamburger, and he gobbled it right up.
After he finished his meal o'meat, we headed outside to water the garden. Mr. Independence was following me around the house. I looked back over my shoulder to make sure he hadn't decided to go somewhere else, and there he went with a plastic chair completely extended above his head walking along like he was getting paid to move the pool furniture. Granted it was a child -sized molded plastic chair, but still! That was one of those "wish I had my camera" moments because I swear that was the funniest sight. I started laughing, he threw the chair off to the side and made for his talking lawn mower leading the way to the garden.

2 comments:

Kim said...

We should call him SUPER-NOELLY!
How funny.

Tara said...

this post is hilarious. You got to get some video of the little he-man in action.