Friday, June 12, 2009

Our 9 year Anniversary

On Wednesday, Chris and I celebrated nine years of marital bliss. Well, mostly bliss. In honor of this auspicious occasion I decided to present the top nine reasons Chris is still the man of my dreams.










#1 He is my knight in shining armor.
#2 He is an excellent dancer!
#3 He makes me feel like the queen of our castle.



#4 He can fly.







#5 He is still a kid at heart.





#6 He indulges my holiday madness.






#7 He enjoys losing at wrestling.






#8 He and I share loads of love.









And #9 He is a wise old owl.





I am lucky to have him for all these reasons and many, many more.




3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Happy belated anniversary to you guys!! love the pics... #2 had me cracking up as my girls would say.

Kim said...

What a cute anniversary gift. ya'll are hilarious.

Eric said...

the pic of the kids in the laundry basket is classic!