Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fabulousness

Ok my BFF MaryBeth awarded me. I figured I might as well accept the award and confess my addictions as well.

Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

Here are my five addictions:
1. My morning coffee. I am not sure when I became a coffee drinker ( I am guessing when I went back to work after having Chase) but now it is a must first thing in the morning! It has to be strong coffee with lots of cream and Splenda.
2. Kissing Noelly under his double chin.
3. Laughing at/with Chris and Chase. Comedians those 2.
4. Bargain shopping. I pretty much refuse to buy anything that isn't on sale. This is a double edged sword because if I find something to be a great deal I simply cannot resist.
5. Books on CD. Between a full time job and full time motherhood that is the only way I read. If I find myself at the end of book without time to go by the library, I am totally out of sorts
Sadly, I could go on and on.
Here are the blogs I nominate:
Lindsey at Family Oliver

No comments: