Monday, November 24, 2008

Eleven Months!






Mr. Noel is eleven months old today. I cannot believe how big he is and all the things he does. He is and has been so physically advanced my Grandmother complains he was never a baby but has acted like at least a 6 month old from the time we brought him home. So therefore we should put in our request for another baby right now (preferably a girl). Now with him running around, waving bye-bye and playing patty-cake the point is driven home even more.
He scoffs at being put into the exersaucer and walker, and baby food has been out of the question for 2 months. Last night we had pizza and I was tempted just to hand over a whole slice because he was getting so frustrated at my pinching off little bites. Other than not getting fed fast enough, he remains totally laid back and happy. And he actually has the hunger problem figured out too. I have noticed that when he is hungry he goes to the drawers where his food and formula are kept and starts pulling the stuff of the top. Even though his eating has not slowed, his weight and height are definitely more proportionate.
I can't believe a year has almost come and gone since we got that wonderful phone call. Chris and I were discussing Christmas gifts this weekend and when I commented that I had no clue what to get Chase he said "Well last year he got a Wii and a little brother. How do you top that?" I guess you don't.

2 comments: