Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our new favorite sport


SOCCER!


Yes, I am officially a soccer mom. I know 2 whole things about our newest athletic endeavor, but these two things are enough to make it my new favorite. One, the kids have to run like maniacs thus expending all that extra 7 year old energy. Two, it is a heck of a lot more exciting to watch than T-ball.


Thankfully, Chris knows a good bit more than me and has stepped up to help coach the mighty Tigers team. Here they are at team pictures. No surprise which two are making the most obnoxious faces



Meanwhile, Noely and I do what we do best...he gets into everything and I try to keep him out of it.




2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Looks like lots of fun... we may have to take up back yard soccer here very soon to get out some of the 3 and 2 year old extra energy we've got!!

Tara said...

Noel sounds very much like Ramsey these days. In to EVERYTHING!