Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chase is 7



Chase celebrated his 7th birthday with a roller skating party. This is the first time we haven't celebrated his birthday at our house by the pool, and I have to say...I loved it! It was so nice to not have to clean my house for hours both before and after the party. It did tug on my hearstrings a little that he wouldn't hold my hand when he was trying to master skating (and was falling more than staying upright). He eventually switched from skates to roller blades and by the end of the afternoon he was even attempting some tricks. All the kids had a good time and there were no major injuries so all in all it was a great day!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Chase. I found the football blow up field at TJ Maxx in Kennesaw for $19.99. They had tons.