Friday, February 22, 2008

Addendum

I just spoke with our attorney. The biological father on the last day possible did respond to the letter and requested the necessary paperwork to legitimate Noel. Now what seemed like a formality is something much scarier. She keeps assuring me that this is much better than this coming up later. The fact that the birth mother was so adamant he not know is the piece that keeps bothering me...she had to have her reasons. This will not be resolved quickly. He will have 30 days from the time he recieves the paperwork to respond. Please pray that God's will for that precious baby be done.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm sorry you're having to go through this, I know it's in God's hands and he'll take care of you and your precious little family!

Cecilia said...

Brian and I say hello too, it's always nice to hear from NGCSU friends. Your family is adorable, I can't believe Chase has gotten so big. I think the last time I saw him he was probably still in diapers =). Best wishes, we will keep y'all in our prayers!