Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures 5 / Teeth 0






I thought everyone might enjoy this series of pictures taken in attempt to get a snap shot of the new tooth. ( He now has 2, thank you very much, but he still isn't showing them off). In addition to costume suggestions (see below), I am also seeking night waking advice. Noel has decided 2:30 am is prime play time. He wakes up and talks to his stuffed animals for a while then decides he wants a little more interactive conversation. Long story short, we usually get him back to bed after about an hour and a half. Anybody got a solution for me?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh man! I'm sorry about the middle of the night play time. Only suggestion, get those stinkin teeth in. Emma did that for a week or two til they all came in. Now there's 4 and they hurt when she bites me (little booger). I still want to kiss his cheeks off. We need a play date so I can do that and they can get to love on each other. Wouldn't that be a hoot?