Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feeling Fallish

I have a confession to make. I am a holiday junkie. I love all holidays. I love decorating for them and I even wear dorky seasonal shirts. I love Christmas best of all. This past weekend there was so much housework to be done, but instead I decorated the house for fall and Halloween (this is especially exciting because my normal house decor will be packed up until New Year's). And now despite the fact is was in the 80's the past two days it seems the weather is getting into the spirit too.
Also, at my house, much consideration is being give to this year's costume choice. The final decision will not be made until much closer to the actual day. Why, you ask? Well, no less than 3 times I have heard "Mom, here is what I want to be for Halloween. I won't change my mind, I promise," all about different costumes. Chase was Wolverine last year as you can see below.


I am hoping I can convince Chase to go for a tandem costume with Noel. He is really into Star Wars at the moment so I am hoping for a Jedi and an Ewok. I am so open to cute suggestions so if you have any, comment away! Remember they have to pass muster with Wolverine.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I understand the fall/holiday thing, our house has been decorated for halloween/fall since labor day weekend (technically it was still August, but I couldn't help it.)

Unknown said...

Jackson is going to be an Indian and Stephen will be a Turkey!! I can not wait till I decorate my house! My fav season by far!!

MaryBeth said...

Don't have any suggestions... just wanted to say that I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

Bill & Stacie said...

Go with Yoda for Noel, they have such cute little costumes for babies!