Monday, October 20, 2008

Picture pages




Sunday I had a little fall photo shoot for nearly 10 month old Noel. I mainly did this because I am feeling intense second child guilt for not having his picture made as much as I did Chase's. I so wish I were a better photograher! The close ups turned out pretty good ( I think I will get some prints of them) even though Noel wasn't smiling. He was busy watching Daddy run Chase around the yard. Why, you ask? Because while Chase did not want his picture made, he didn't want any one else to. The one picture of him below, where I think he looks like a teenager actually kind of matches the attitude he had on Sunday. So much to look forward to!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how grown Chase looks! It seems like yesterday when he hit me and was running around the Recruitment gather room like Superman (or was it Spiderman?) Anyway, he's precious and so is Noel!!! I could eat him up!