Monday, April 7, 2008

The Cat's away

Well, Chase is at Granny's in Charlotte for his long awaited and much needed "vacation". I took the opportunity to attempt in making some really good pictures of Noel. Photography is not a talent of mine, but that does not stop me from trying. This first picture is just a funny one of Noel eating his fruit and cereal. Believe it or not this is a fairly clean version of what he usually looks like. Feeding him is a real challenge because he gets so excited when the spoon comes near his face that he shoves his fist in his mouth. He then rubs his fist all over his head.
The following two shots are my attempt at photography. The biggest problem I had was that every time you prop Noel in a sitting position he arches his back and scoots his body down. So most of my pictures were predominantly his ample belly with his little face peeking over it. It got to the point where it was down right comical and I laughed out loud after each shot. Hey, if you've got it flaunt it, I guess.



4 comments:

Brandi said...

So cute, I like the first one best, and I love his hair!!

MaryBeth said...

I think the last one is my favorite. He is so, so cute!!

Lindsey Oliver said...

He is adorable!! I them all.

Sarah said...

Amanda Lammers, You are a great photographer. I always love the photos you take! I really can't wait to see you guys again. We must figure out when we can come back up!!!! Love you!