Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blog Backlog

Lately it seems that life is just moving much faster than I am, as you will have noticed by my lack of true blogging and only a sporadic picture post here and there. So last night, I dutifully uploaded a ton of pictures from the laptop and will give a brief overview of what we have been up to lately. I know in one fairly recent post I mentioned Chase was playing Spring soccer but I failed to mention that Chris is coaching said soccer and Momma is fighting tooth and nail to keep Noelly from joining them on the field. Thus I have very few soccer pictures but here is one of the coach and the kids scoping out the competition. I don't know why it is so small.



Noel's fifteen month check-up went very well, but can you believe this belly needs extra calories?
Well, it does. Noel has been in the 95th percentile for weight since birth, but he was so sick in December that he fell to around 5oth percentile and now he is so BUSY he hasn't put that weight back on. (Could have fooled me). So we are now sneaking in extra calories everywhere. Mr. Noel isn't complaining as one of his most used words is "eat".

As usual in north Georgia the spring weather has been hit or miss, mostly miss. A friend of mine put it best when he said, "Only in Georgia can you get sunburned on Sunday and frostbite on Tuesday." I will say we had some exceptional weather this past weekend to make up for it all. Noelly got to play in the dirt to his heart's content and Chase even conned us into breaking out the water hose and spraying him as he jumped on the trampoline.

















We also colored Easter eggs on Saturday, but that definitely deserves it' s own post.


On Sunday this little mischief maker went to send the week with my mom. He comes home today and boy have we missed him. After Noel goes to bed the silence is deafening. So, there you have it a very brief synopsis of the goings of the 2 fun sons and their 2 tired parents.

1 comment:

Ms. ~K said...

I bet Chase has had a wonderful week...and the silence will be broken soon!
~K