Tuesday, March 17, 2009

He Shoots...


He Scores!!! Chase scored his first goal at the first soccer game of the Spring season. He actually scored 2 goals, but one was for the other team. He came within inches of scoring several times in the fall, but never quite made it.
I was ecstatic. Chris said he thought I was going to run out on to the field. I have to admit...I got chill bumps and teared up. I was so proud of him. When I tucked him in a few minutes ago I asked him if he could hear me cheering. He said yes, and then I asked him if he was embarrassed. He said not too much but he was trying not to smile and that made it harder. Good thing I wasn't trying that because it would have been totally impossible.

2 comments:

Kim said...

YAY Chase! You go man.

Ms. ~K said...

Woo Hoo Chase!!!
You're the Soccer Dude!
Ms. ~K