Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ain't no party like a birthday party...

Essentially, the photos in this post are backwards, but I am blogging from our laptop at home and it is too difficult to make changes.



























We celebrated Noelly's birthday a little bit early this past Sunday. I was somewhat hesitant to follow through with it given his sickness and grumpiness, but I didn't really know when else we would have it so we carried on. He did great. He completely smashed his cake, opened his first present and only wanted to play with it, and was his incredibly cute self. He didn't really eat any cake but as you can see he kindly offered me some.

3 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

Happy Birthday, Noel!

Amanda, thanks for bringing the jumpy and the outfit by yesterday. I'm so sorry I missed you! Luke will enjoy them both.

Merry Christmas!

MaryBeth said...

Happy early birthday Noell!! I hate that we missed your celebration, but I'm glad we decided not to share any of this awful virus with you guys! Hope you are all well in time for the real b-day!

Ms. ~K said...

Happy Birthday you Cutie!!!
Love all the Clifford stuff...He's my favorite too!
I can feel the love in your pictures.
Ms. ~K