Thursday, August 28, 2008

8 months and 4 days


Hello, my name is Noel. My parents and big brother usually call me Noelly. Lots of times they shorten it to No-No and then make me stop whatever fun I am having. I don't know why. I think I am very helpful when I find snacks on the floor that Mommy thought was clean. I have gotten really good at that lately because I figured out how to really crawl on my hands and knees. In fact, I think I will start looking for stuff higher up soon because if I can get something to stand still long enough, I will pull up on it. I did that to Dad last weekend, and while he was talking I let go. Before I made any real progress though, Daddy picked me up because he was so surprised.

Daddy took this picture of me in the bathtub. I like the bath ok, but Mommy makes me sit down in the tub and I like to stand up ALL the time. Also, everytime she washes my hair she likes to make it into funny shapes with the soap. I think she needs a hobby.

Speaking of Mommy, she has been working a lot lately something about all these new students coming to her campus. Don't worry though, I still make sure we get to spend time together even if it is in the middle of the night. Things are starting to get back to normal around here, and it is a good thing because I was tired of being in charge.