Monday, March 17, 2008

The Social Butterfly (and his tag alongs)




The past weekend was filled with social engagements for Chase. Noel and I tagged along too. First Chase was invited to the birthday party of a certain princess we are lucky enough to know. If I were a savvy blogger, I would make this text a link two the 4 silly sisters website so you could check out Princess Ella's birthday with a simple click. I am not, so you will just have to use the link on the side of the blog to see the great birthday pics ( I forgot my camera).
We had a blast but I think there was "a whole lot of girl" there for Chases' taste. He handled all the pink and dress-up like the true gentleman he is. The birthday girl was just delightful, and it was so nice just to relax and be with people who I hadn't seen in too long. It was also fun to observe the contrast between a house full of males and the land of women that Princess Ella rules over. I have to say I was itchin' for a pair of those fancy clip-clop shoes by the end of the day.
Sunday, Chase was invited to an Easter egg hunt by his best friend Zach. I get corrected if I don't put that "best" in there. Once again, Noel and I joined in the fun. I did manage to bring my camera to this event and I will post those pictures asap. What an awesome day. Beautiful weather, happy kids, and a baby whom I hadn't realized was so laid back until today. Noel is pretty happy in any situation as long as his belly is full. At the egg hunt he was held in many different sets of arms but was totally content for the most part. He has slept all night the past 4 or 5 nights ( writing this with crossed fingers to avoid any jinxing). He laughs and coos and goos most of his waking hours.
Thanks to everyone who made our very social weekend so much fun!

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

So glad you and your boys came to help us celebrate E's birthday! Love your new header too, by the way...

Brandi said...

To answer your question, the prices are pretty comparable to other photographers in the area. Of course, it's more than you'd pay at some photo place in a store or whatever but the quality is so worth it. It was the first really enjoyable photo session we've ever had with her. If she started getting fussy we just stopped and let her do her own thing until she was happy again, much easier than in a little room/studio. Very little stress involved and I highly recommend her (she also did my sister-in-law's wedding-which is on the site by the way.) All the contact info should be on there as well.