Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Family Photos and I am a "didiot"




























We had a BLAST having family photos done on Sunday! Here are a few. Chase, who really dreaded the entire thing became America's Next Top Model striking poses before being asked. Noel could occasionally be bribed to stay in the shot with gummies. I can't believe how grown up and handsome my two fun sons are.






I fully intended the photos to be the bulk of the blog today, but on the way home, out of the blue, Noel said, "I can't talk to you mom you're a diditot." As I was thinking to myself 'did he just call me an idiot', he repeated "you're a didiot, mom". After some gentle correction, I was informed that Little Foot (character on Land Before Time) says it all the time, but I have my doubts.






2 comments:

Brandi said...

Those boys of yours' are just too cute! Raegan says "illiot" and we have to get onto her for it, even though it's not really even a word.

Cecilia said...

Great pictures! I can't believe your boys are getting so big. Isn't Chase still supposed to be in diapers :).